Tuesday 5/26 Skyline 0610 PPR Style 2

Bryan Davis

May 25, 2015, 5:10:37 PM5/25/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Recovery week + backpack means a slower pace tomorrow.  I will also be adding in PV for some extra miles.

Guilherme Germoglio

May 25, 2015, 6:10:25 PM5/25/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 (I may start earlier so, if I'm not at the rollout on time, you may find me struggling along the Mussel Rock climb). No PV for me.

Alan Antonuk

May 25, 2015, 8:38:34 PM5/25/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5 we'll see how much my shifted schedule from last week still lingers.

Zak Stern

May 25, 2015, 11:20:22 PM5/25/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1. May not be able to do PV... Need to look at the work schedule.

Stephen Grenholm

May 25, 2015, 11:53:03 PM5/25/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+ ١

Hyan

May 26, 2015, 12:13:19 AM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5

Rick Adams

May 26, 2015, 12:18:26 AM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+ .9

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 9:13:19 PM UTC-7, Hyan wrote:
+0.5

Marcello Pedersen

May 26, 2015, 1:22:06 AM5/26/15
to Rick Adams, SF2G
+1 with a backpack :-(

+ .9
---

Marcello Pedersen | Google Inc. | mped...@google.com | 415 508 6800

Alan Antonuk

May 26, 2015, 2:00:58 AM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, oldtr...@gmail.com, mped...@google.com
FEEL MY PAIN (and slowness, though that is probably unrelated at this point).

Guilherme Germoglio

May 26, 2015, 12:55:08 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
great to meet you at cañada (or, to be more precise, be caught at). didn't check the times yet but I may certainly have earned a few PRs by wheelsucking.

thanks!

Stephen Grenholm

May 26, 2015, 1:57:15 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I gave a succinct demonstration as to why I don't show up on 6:10 "1" rides, shooting off the back at the first opportunity. At least I didn't get in anyone's way... Maybe I'll stop embarrassing myself, but it would be nice to be able to keep up. Nice seeing everyone, however.