OT: Seminar on VO2Max, the most vital of vital signs!

Siva Raj

Sep 12, 2017, 1:53:27 PM9/12/17
to SF2G

Really excited to invite all you all to this event on VO2Max we're hosting next week in San Francisco. Dr. Marialice Kern, Head of Exercise Science at SFSU and other experts will talk about why VO2Max is considered the single best whole body measure of fitness and health.

Register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vo2max-the-most-vital-of-vital-signs-tickets-37363152194

Event details:
Location: 479, Jessie St. San Francisco, CA
Date/time: Sep 19th, 6-9 pm.

VO2Max is one of the three pillars of endurance performance. Increasingly, we're also learning that measuring and improving VO2Max can be central to promoting wellness and preventing lifestyle disease - the event will help you get up to speed with the latest science with case studies that brings this to life.