Tu 8/23 SEX 6:30 RRR s2.x

Scott Johnston

Aug 22, 2016, 3:23:06 PM8/22/16
to sf2g
Back to the usual Tuesday schedule. Flexible on pace.

-Scott

Sam Uong

Aug 22, 2016, 3:32:34 PM8/22/16
to wamp...@gmail.com, sf2g

+1

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016, 12:23 PM Scott Johnston <jo...@stanford.edu> wrote:
Back to the usual Tuesday schedule. Flexible on pace.

-Scott

---

Brett Davenport

Aug 22, 2016, 5:09:35 PM8/22/16
to SF2G, jo...@stanford.edu
+1

Christina

Aug 22, 2016, 5:52:25 PM8/22/16
to SF2G, jo...@stanford.edu
+1 from alemany&lyell

Jason Gonzales

Aug 22, 2016, 6:05:10 PM8/22/16
to SF2G, jo...@stanford.edu
+1

I am a newie, hoping to join the ride at King and Skyline because I come from the Outer Sunset. I am thinking if I get there at a little before 7:00 I should be able to catch you all. If so, I'd really appreciate it since I am still not familiar with SEX.

Cheers,
Jason

Robert Griesmeyer

Aug 22, 2016, 9:14:13 PM8/22/16
to SF2G
Trail is closed so you guys ride 280?

Sam Uong

Aug 22, 2016, 9:41:22 PM8/22/16
to gri...@gmail.com, SF2G

Anyone want to do the Trousdale Rollers, and can show the way?

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016, 6:14 PM Robert Griesmeyer <gri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Trail is closed so you guys ride 280?

Jason Gonzales

Aug 22, 2016, 9:55:10 PM8/22/16
to SF2G
That is what I did on my first SEX ride last week. Sounds fine to me, I just don't know all the ins and outs of the route.

Christina Ignarra

Jesse Richmond

Aug 22, 2016, 11:27:09 PM8/22/16
to SF2G
+1 for not-280. Would also like to learn the route.

Jason Gonzales

Aug 22, 2016, 11:32:44 PM8/22/16
to jesser...@gmail.com, SF2G

I'm up for anything that involves riding bikes and meeting people who ride bikes.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016, 8:27 PM Jesse Richmond <jesser...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for not-280. Would also like to learn the route.

---

Jason Gonzales
Sr UI Developer
ph: 415.858.0207

Alexandre Passos

Aug 22, 2016, 11:53:27 PM8/22/16
to Christina Ignarra, Sam Uong, Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
+1 to the start, might go off ahead or behind the group at one point
 - Alexandre

Ted Ketai

Aug 23, 2016, 2:12:18 AM8/23/16
to Alexandre Passos, Christina Ignarra, Sam Uong, Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
Gonna try to make it. Actually heading to MTV tomorrow.

Jan van der Lugt

Aug 23, 2016, 2:57:05 AM8/23/16
to SF2G
+1 and also +1 for not-280. The Trousdale route is pretty nice.

Himgan

Aug 23, 2016, 8:57:57 AM8/23/16
to SF2G
+1 to MV