Thur 5/26 Bayway 0630 RRR S2.5

Kevin N

May 25, 2016, 6:24:26 PM5/25/16
to SF2G
Need to get to work at a reasonable time, so can't join hmbw (and I'm slow). Willing to do skyline instead if that's preferred

steve armijo

May 25, 2016, 6:56:38 PM5/25/16
to kevin...@gmail.com, SF2G
i'm in for +0.7 on bayway.  been off the bike for a couple weeks and sick so trying to ease back in.

if you're gonna legit bayway i'll catch you from Pinkies.  If you're gonna BEX i'll hang at the bottom of Cortland@Bayshore.

-s

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Kevin N <kevin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Need to get to work at a reasonable time, so can't join hmbw (and I'm slow). Willing to do skyline instead if that's preferred

---

Kevin N

May 25, 2016, 7:10:13 PM5/25/16
to SF2G
I'll take normal bayway over cortland, mostly because I don't know BEX

Zainab Ghadiyali

May 25, 2016, 8:51:10 PM5/25/16
to SF2G
+0.5.

Sam Uong

May 25, 2016, 11:21:35 PM5/25/16
to zai...@gmail.com, SF2G

+1 from ritual

Justin R

May 26, 2016, 12:05:07 AM5/26/16
to SF2G
+1

Russ

May 26, 2016, 12:19:27 AM5/26/16
to SF2G
Optimistically packing backpack.

Drk

May 26, 2016, 12:30:59 AM5/26/16
to SF2G
+1 to SSF

> On May 25, 2016, at 3:24 PM, Kevin N <kevin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Need to get to work at a reasonable time, so can't join hmbw (and I'm slow). Willing to do skyline instead if that's preferred

Carolyn Rohde

May 26, 2016, 1:00:13 AM5/26/16
to SF2G
+1

Eric Manuel

May 26, 2016, 2:15:22 AM5/26/16
to SF2G
Just moved to the outer mission today and only partially unpacked, but I'd like to +.5 for my first bayway.   If I make it awake and up without too many aches and pains I'll try to intercept at bayshore near alemany.