Thurs 4/28 6:30 RRR Skyline style 16-17mph

Alexandre Passos

Apr 27, 2016, 2:11:39 PM4/27/16
to SF2G
Let's see if I want to call skylines again.

Since no one knows what skyline styles are anymore here is the actual speed I plan on averaging to google.

Will take big green sign, 2x280. Would rather not stop at crystal springs and regroup on top of polhemus instead. JD/S intercept 7:00 probably.

No +1s by 9-ish tonight and I won't stop at ritual.
--
 - Alexandre

Alexandre Passos

Apr 27, 2016, 2:25:44 PM4/27/16
to SF2G
Let's do this another day. Bayway is fine tomorrow. Cancelling.
--
 - Alexandre

Scott Johnston

Apr 27, 2016, 8:09:51 PM4/27/16
to SF2G
Ah, bummer. I was looking for a skyline that I could +.8 to. Anyone else feeling like riding skyline tomorrow? If we have just 10% of the Tuesday crowd...

Maxence Nachury

Apr 27, 2016, 8:36:15 PM4/27/16
to wamp...@gmail.com, SF2G
Scott, I am riding Skyline tomorrow. I am thinking 0655 Pinhole Coffee for a rollout with Alemany/Lyell intercept 0700.

---

Josh Grossnickle

Apr 27, 2016, 9:10:33 PM4/27/16
to SF2G

Would +1 to this ride. Also prefer not stopping at crystal springs.

Tom Birch

Apr 27, 2016, 9:20:35 PM4/27/16
to nac...@gmail.com, wamp...@gmail.com, SF2G
I'm also probably gonna do skyline tomorrow, was thinking 0630 RRR, style 3? 15.5mph average

Josh Grossnickle

Apr 27, 2016, 10:28:57 PM4/27/16
to SF2G
-1 shoes are at work

Alexandre Passos

Apr 27, 2016, 10:35:54 PM4/27/16
to Josh Grossnickle, SF2G
(and then you find it weird that I've been riding in flats; haven't had that issue since I switched to those)

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Josh Grossnickle <joshua.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
-1 shoes are at work

---

 - Alexandre

Sam Uong

Apr 27, 2016, 11:30:52 PM4/27/16
to alexan...@gmail.com, Josh Grossnickle, SF2G
+1 for a targeted 15.5mph average at 6:30 from RRR. The S1.9 is a bit faster than I want to go.

Scott Johnston

Apr 28, 2016, 1:24:12 AM4/28/16
to sam...@gmail.com, Alexandre Passos, Josh Grossnickle, SF2G
Sorry, think I'm gonna have to default on my .2. Have a good ride.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Sam Uong

Apr 28, 2016, 9:04:47 AM4/28/16
to Scott Johnston, Alexandre Passos, Josh Grossnickle, SF2G

Ah OK I'm gonna default too, sorry Tom.