Wed 5/4 - 6:15 - RRR - Bayway Style 2.5ish

Jesse Richmond

May 3, 2016, 5:41:59 PM5/3/16
to SF2G
I'm heading to Cupertino. It's been a few weeks since I've been on the bike, so I'm not sure about the speed, but 2.5 is the goal.

JustinP

May 3, 2016, 5:48:52 PM5/3/16
to SF2G
+1 to sunnyvale

Sam Uong

May 3, 2016, 6:25:05 PM5/3/16
to justinph...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

So rolling out of RRR and not Glen Park BART?

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:48 PM JustinP <justinph...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 to sunnyvale

---

Jesse Richmond

May 3, 2016, 6:41:44 PM5/3/16
to SF2G, justinph...@gmail.com
Yep. I've moved over to the Mission, so I finally can ride in without needing to take BART first. I'm also in need of caffeine and breakfast for the ride, so I'll probably be getting there right when they open.

Sam Uong

May 3, 2016, 6:50:47 PM5/3/16
to jesser...@gmail.com, SF2G, justinph...@gmail.com
Sounds good I'll head to Ritual instead of doing the BBQ intercept then.

Sebastiaan Verhaar

May 3, 2016, 11:20:09 PM5/3/16
to SF2G
+1 to mountain view See you tomorrow!