OT: borrowing a bike for BTWD

Zoe Hoster

Apr 30, 2016, 3:41:19 PM4/30/16
to SF2G
Hey guys, I'll be back in town the week of BTWD, and I'd love to ride with you all. Sadly my road bike will still be in Philadelphia. Does anyone have a ~53cm bike I could borrow? (I'm 5'8".)

I'd pick up the bike from you on Wed evening May 11 and return it to you on Thur evening after partycar or post-partycar. I could also pick up / drop off in the south bay or peninsula whenever is convenient.

Thanks very much! Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Ramesh G

Apr 30, 2016, 4:12:49 PM4/30/16
to zoe.h...@gmail.com, SF2G
I have 2 Cannondales. You are more than welcome to borrow this Synapse for BTWD. Although it's 51cm and I am small :D

image1.JPG

Ramesh
Sent from my iPhone
---

Jeffrey Skokan

May 1, 2016, 10:40:10 AM5/1/16
to SF2G
You can borrow my Lynskey R255. It fits me like a glove and should fit you just fine.

Peter Colijn

May 1, 2016, 10:47:38 AM5/1/16
to Jeffrey Skokan, SF2G
I have 2 bromptons or you could borrow one of my other bikes (city, road or cx) but they might be a bit big for you. Christine might convinced to part with one of her "children" for BTWD, but I can't say for sure.

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Jeffrey Skokan <jsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
You can borrow my Lynskey R255. It fits me like a glove and should fit you just fine.

Christine Windsor

May 1, 2016, 12:03:28 PM5/1/16
to Peter Colijn, SF2G, Jeffrey Skokan

I think mine are a bit small, my road bike is a giant women's small. You're welcome to try our stables to find anything that fits.

Zoe Hoster

May 1, 2016, 2:01:08 PM5/1/16
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca, jsk...@gmail.com
Thanks everyone for all the kind offers! I'll follow up off-list