OT: socks office hours this week

Yuanyu Chen

Mar 22, 2017, 4:50:42 PM3/22/17
to SF2G
It looks like there are a couple rollouts from Ritual tomorrow, so I'll be there tomorrow morning, 6:15-??? (preferences on end-time negotiable; obviously I'll be there til all the rollouts) to pass out socks.

Will also do something Sunday, maybe in the afternoon at Verve or something? Still TBD.

(bcc'd a few folks who've expressed interest in pickups)

James Hsu

Mar 22, 2017, 9:35:57 PM3/22/17
to SF2G
Awesome!

aamir ali

Mar 30, 2017, 2:52:47 PM3/30/17
to SF2G
Sorry, I've been out of the city so couldn't pick up the socks. Are you planning on having office hours this week/end ?

Thanks again!
Aamir

Yuanyu Chen

Mar 31, 2017, 12:27:22 AM3/31/17
to gearin...@gmail.com, SF2G
I hope to partycar tomorrow, will have some socks then but many folks have already picked theirs up. No office hours this weekend - will be gone for the Murphy ride. Next week still TBA, but will likely include morning rollouts and something on the weekend depending on interest.

---