Th 7/27 6:30 BEX KFR S2.5

Justin!

Jul 26, 2017, 9:07:58 PM7/26/17
to SF2G
Usual Hobe-style rule

Any takers?

Christian Veer

Jul 26, 2017, 10:07:58 PM7/26/17
to A Roja, SF2G
+1, hoping that the style you mean will roughly fit my need to save legs for a 100M/10k ft climbing fest on Saturday, while making it to MTV early enough for a 9:30am meeting (incl. getting a shower before) --

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Justin! <roja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Usual Hobe-style rule

Any takers?

---

Christian Veer
c...@cveer.org
m: +1-650-713-7639

Christian Byza

Justin!

Jul 26, 2017, 11:30:06 PM7/26/17
to SF2G
Yeah, it should be perfect for that. I'm coming over on Bart, so if I'm not there at exactly 630 can you please wait a couple of minutes for me?

Rick Adams

Jul 26, 2017, 11:49:58 PM7/26/17
to SF2G
+1 to burlingame

Christian Veer

Jul 26, 2017, 11:54:37 PM7/26/17
to oldtr...@gmail.com, SF2G
Great. And np, happy to wait a few mins.

Also happy to roll a little faster if we get a nice paceline together. Just don't want to hammer it like crazy tmrw.

---

oldtrackie

Jul 26, 2017, 11:56:40 PM7/26/17
to Christian Veer, SF2G
I am happy to wait and I do not want to hammer either.

rick

Justin!

Jul 27, 2017, 12:04:53 AM7/27/17
to SF2G
Thanks. I'll be on my (heavy) steel gravel bike with fat tires, so I'll be working hard just to keep an S2.5 pace and am happy to keep it cooperative and friendly because otherwise I'll be the one who gets dropped!

Ryan Minobe

Jul 27, 2017, 8:54:06 AM7/27/17
to SF2G
+1

Justin!

Jul 27, 2017, 9:05:42 AM7/27/17
to SF2G
Slight BART delay so I'll be about 5-6 min late - sorry!

Ryan Minobe

Jul 27, 2017, 9:07:15 AM7/27/17
to SF2G
Justin, is it ok if we meet you at 24th and folsom?

Justin!

Jul 27, 2017, 9:26:38 AM7/27/17
to SF2G
Yes see you at 24th Folsom

Ryan Minobe

Jul 27, 2017, 9:28:50 AM7/27/17
to A Roja, SF2G
Ok

On Jul 27, 2017 6:26 AM, "Justin!" <roja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes see you at 24th Folsom
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Justin!

Jul 27, 2017, 12:56:01 PM7/27/17
to SF2G
Great ride and thanks for waiting for me at the beginning! I showed a 16.7 average, which was perfect for this ride!