Thurs 4/12 0600 PPR Skyline S2

Keith Whitwell

Apr 11, 2018, 11:13:49 AM4/11/18
to SF2G
I'm planning on doing the regular route for a change, just to check it's still there.

Nick Burton

Apr 11, 2018, 12:56:34 PM4/11/18
to SF2G
+1 Looks like some rain tonight but it should clear up by early AM. Have some time tomorrow so may tack on something like Los Trancos if the legs are up for it.

James Hsu

Apr 11, 2018, 2:40:48 PM4/11/18
to SF2G
will be in, but definitely out of shape (9 days off bike) will try to hang on

Bryan Davis

Apr 11, 2018, 3:16:50 PM4/11/18
to SF2G
+1 ... will leave a bit early for my usual Mussel Rock intervals; see you after that!

Jordan Kestler

Apr 11, 2018, 4:38:14 PM4/11/18
to Bryan Davis, SF2G
+1, but I'm gonna keep rolling south after the top of Sharp Park and hope you guys catch up to me.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Bryan Davis <subter...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 ... will leave a bit early for my usual Mussel Rock intervals; see you after that!

---