Friday 17/Nov 6:30 : BEX : PCR : S2.75

R Samuel Klatchko

Nov 17, 2016, 4:59:20 PM11/17/16
to SF2G

Have a class I can’t be late for so no friendly Skyline for me. Hoping to push it a bit faster than 2.75 but not sure as I haven’t been riding much recently and feel slow. Anyone else?

Josh Grossnickle

Nov 17, 2016, 9:57:53 PM11/17/16
to SF2G

+1 still recovering from Shoulder Surgery, so Skyline is a bit much.  Happy for a mellow pace

Nathan Davis

Nov 17, 2016, 10:34:24 PM11/17/16
to joshua.gr...@gmail.com, SF2G

+1 I've accepted the fact that I'm not quite capable of a style 2 at the moment.

-- Nathan

On Nov 17, 2016 6:57 PM, "Josh Grossnickle" <joshua.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 still recovering from Shoulder Surgery, so Skyline is a bit much.  Happy for a mellow pace

---

Stephen Lambe

Nov 18, 2016, 12:11:18 AM11/18/16
to SF2G
+1

Josh Grossnickle

Nov 18, 2016, 12:22:08 AM11/18/16
to SF2G
-1 forgot I need to work in the city tomorrow

Stephen Lambe

Nov 18, 2016, 3:08:23 AM11/18/16
to SF2G
-1; just had an early meeting pop up :(

Nathan Davis

Nov 18, 2016, 8:02:47 AM11/18/16
to stephe...@gmail.com, SF2G

Ugh, -1 as I can't seem to sleep tonight.

-- Nathan