Lead a NRLB ride on Friday?

Anna Walters

Sep 21, 2016, 12:03:28 AM9/21/16
to SF2G
I'm up to my usual monthly bike to work day tricks again this Friday, the 23rd. But! I also have an earlier call time than I realized -- gotta be at Stanford at 8:30 AM. Is there anyone who'd be willing to lead a NRLB on Friday in my stead?

Or ... how unpopular do you think a 6 AM RRR would be? ;-) I'd be a tad late, but could probably manage that.

--
Anna Walters
cell: (360) 918-1109

Robert Griesmeyer

Sep 21, 2016, 12:34:03 AM9/21/16
to SF2G
+1 on 6am

Peter Colijn

Sep 21, 2016, 12:45:10 AM9/21/16
to Anna Walters, SF2G
urk, ritual isn't even open at 6 :-/ (sadly not a +1, will probably aim to be more slackerly on Friday)

---

Anna Walters

Sep 21, 2016, 8:41:18 PM9/21/16
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
Thank you both! So ... I'll stick with 6:30 AM. But! I still have to peel off and head to Stanford. Anyone up for leading the rest of the way? Just want to know before I *officially* call a 6:30 AM RRR NRLB for Friday. :D

Patrick Lea

Sep 21, 2016, 10:44:30 PM9/21/16
to Anna Walters, Peter Colijn, sf2g

Stanford in 2 hours is really moving. From San Bruno to campus is about two hours of wall time. And that cuts at least 30 minutes off a style 2. Chilco to campus takes way longer than it feels like it should.

Anna Walters

Sep 22, 2016, 10:57:37 AM9/22/16
to Patrick Lea, Peter Colijn, SF2G

I have a bit of a grace period on Friday, so was aiming for a 9 am arrival...still may be too ambitious.

Anna Walters

Sep 23, 2016, 2:12:50 AM9/23/16
to Patrick Lea, Peter Colijn, SF2G

As you may have suspected, I'll bring monthly BTWD next month. ;-)

Matt Cooper

Sep 23, 2016, 1:30:09 PM9/23/16
to SF2G
+1 to Palo Alto if this is on

Anna Walters

Sep 24, 2016, 3:21:22 PM9/24/16
to mlco...@gmail.com, SF2G

I canceled it due to lack of interest, but will bring it back in Oct!

On Sep 23, 2016 10:30 AM, "Matt Cooper" <mlco...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 to Palo Alto if this is on