OT: Sat 5/23 Point Reyes S3 PPR 9am

Leslie

May 21, 2015, 4:46:30 PM5/21/15
to SF2G
Saturday I'm going to head out to Point Reyes, probably eat something
deliciously bad for me at bovine bakery.

Also planning on a quick stop in Fairfax in both directions at the
coffee roastery for mini refuels.

Leslie

Peter Colijn

May 22, 2015, 1:18:20 PM5/22/15
to Leslie Carr, SF2G
This sounds pretty nice. What route were you planning on taking, and any idea when you'll make it back to the city?

Leslie

---

Leslie

May 22, 2015, 3:01:22 PM5/22/15
to Peter Colijn, SF2G

Probably Sir Francis Drake out and maybe via Nicasio back?  I'm flexible, but I love the path through Samuel P Taylor park

Sent from the road while on tour.

Peter Colijn

May 22, 2015, 6:04:50 PM5/22/15
to Leslie, SF2G
+1

Cool. I'd like to be back in the city by 4ish, so may take off at some point depending on time.

Darrin Ward

May 22, 2015, 6:06:48 PM5/22/15
to Peter Colijn, Leslie, SF2G
same here.

Mark Kahn

May 22, 2015, 6:09:33 PM5/22/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, geek...@gmail.com, caff...@colijn.ca
+0.5 - not sure for how long though.  Will meet at bridge at 930.

Mark Kahn

May 22, 2015, 6:10:03 PM5/22/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, caff...@colijn.ca, geek...@gmail.com
realized this is PPR - make that 915

Mark Kahn

May 23, 2015, 12:00:58 PM5/23/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Ended up rolling early - may see you out there

Darrin Ward

May 23, 2015, 8:52:41 PM5/23/15
to Leslie Carr, SF2G
good relaxing ride.

stopped for a beer at gestalt in fairfax on the way back.

the really funny part though was right when peter colijn decided he needed to ride fast to make it home for dinner reservations, we ran across peter chang.  both peters were wearing the red sf2g cedar cycling jersey.

thanks for a great ride.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Leslie <geek...@gmail.com> wrote:

Leslie

Peter Colijn

May 23, 2015, 10:16:38 PM5/23/15
to Darrin Ward, Leslie Carr, SF2G

Thanks for a fun ride! Sorry I had to bail at the end but I did want to get to Funston to walk the pooch before dinner.