Fri 8/19 Skyline via Callan 6:30 RRR Style 2.5-3

Christina

Aug 18, 2016, 1:58:12 PM8/18/16
to SF2G
Fat and slow from being out of town with no exercise and too much food/beer... but legs are rested so maybe it will cancel out into my usual ride?

I'll intercept at alemany & lyell or roll from there at 6:42 if no +1s.  I'll take SAT and don't really feel like doing the second 280 either, but I don't know the other routes too well so detour suggestions welcome

Peter Colijn

Aug 18, 2016, 2:05:22 PM8/18/16
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G
To avoid 2nd 280 without doing SCT, you go straight at the Chevron (Hillcrest) and then follow the road left across the 280 off ramp. Make a right on to Vallejo Dr and then follow that until it turns left and becomes Frontera Way, then make a right on to Murchison and another right on to Trousdale for the sucky 'burn' back up to 35.

Like this:

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Christina <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fat and slow from being out of town with no exercise and too much food/beer... but legs are rested so maybe it will cancel out into my usual ride?

I'll intercept at alemany & lyell or roll from there at 6:42 if no +1s.  I'll take SAT and don't really feel like doing the second 280 either, but I don't know the other routes too well so detour suggestions welcome

---

Patrick Kitto

Aug 18, 2016, 2:28:57 PM8/18/16
to caff...@colijn.ca, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
Or cross Trousdale and continue straight until it Ts, and make a right back to the route.

Thomas Roessler

Aug 18, 2016, 5:05:44 PM8/18/16
to patric...@gmail.com, Peter Colijn, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
+.9, intercept at Tiffany.

(Let's see whether .9 sticks better than .8...)

Thomas Roessler  (@roessler)

James Hamilton

Aug 18, 2016, 9:09:49 PM8/18/16
to SF2G
Hey Christina,

I'm a +.8 on showing up.

I've never done the ride from SF2G as I work in the city but I need to be in MTV tomorrow and why not?  I should be able to do this pace.  See you at RRR!

-James

Christina Ignarra

Aug 18, 2016, 11:36:12 PM8/18/16
to jgham...@google.com, SF2G
Sounds good!  I'm actually not going up to RRR but going straight to alemany blvd and lyell st so make sure you know the route to there (takes ~10 mins) in case nobody else ends up joining from RRR.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Jan van der Lugt

Aug 19, 2016, 1:33:19 AM8/19/16
to SF2G
+1

Christina Ignarra

Aug 19, 2016, 9:45:01 AM8/19/16
to jan...@gmail.com, SF2G

Rolling

Jan van der Lugt

Aug 19, 2016, 6:57:13 PM8/19/16
to christin...@gmail.com, SF2G
I think we left just too early, we were there between 6:40 and 6:41...