OT: Stylish Women's Bike Apparel Kickstarter at Mojo's

Carla Miller

Jul 27, 2015, 12:05:17 PM7/27/15
to SF2G
Hey all!

FYI there's going to be a women's bike apparel kickstarter event at Mojo Bicycle Cafe tomorrow (Tuesday 28th) from 7-9pm. There's not a lot of bike apparel for women out there and this stuff really good. She's selling special bike jeans, a Harris tweed jacket with an opening in the back to give you more arm mobility, and a sweater that's made from wool that blew my mind. It's all designed to be worn to on the bike and then worn in the office or wherever you're headed.

If you're a lady bike commuter, come check it out. Or if know any lady bike commuters, please spread the word.

Thanks!
Carla

PS I work from the SF office now so that's why you never see me on here :) :(

Faye

Jul 28, 2015, 2:24:01 AM7/28/15
to SF2G, carla.re...@gmail.com
I can't make it, but kudos to you, these pieces look fabulous!  If you haven't publicized it to them, Janet LaFleur and her friends (including Katie Schoeben) would be good to get on board.  You can find Janet here: http://ladyfleur.bike/