Fri 7/11 HMBW 0700 PCR SII

gherinm

Jul 7, 2014, 4:39:32 PM7/7/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
It's my last day!  Who's up for a celebratory ride?  I've never done HMBW, and I want to get one in before I drastically shorten my commute :)

Peter Colijn

Jul 8, 2014, 12:11:47 PM7/8/14
to Matt Ghering, SF2G .
Hm, tempting, but not sure I can show up that late on Friday. Will update later. Would you be open to rolling earlier?

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM, gherinm <matt.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's my last day!  Who's up for a celebratory ride?  I've never done HMBW, and I want to get one in before I drastically shorten my commute :)

---

I'm riding a bike across Zambia to fight AIDS and poverty. Please support me with a small donation.

Matt Ghering

Jul 8, 2014, 12:15:25 PM7/8/14
to Peter Colijn, SF2G .
Happy to roll earlier if that gets a better turn out.  Does 6:30 do it?

Ryan Minobe

Jul 8, 2014, 12:35:50 PM7/8/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, caff...@colijn.ca
6:30 would be very helpful