Friday 1/20 - 0630 RRR - Bayway - NRLB

Anna Walters

Jan 17, 2017, 4:18:29 PM1/17/17
to SF2G
**Rain cancels**

Biking always makes me feel better ... and I already know my spirit is going to need a pick me up on Friday. So! Let's bike!

This is a no-rider-left-behind ride (NRLB). I'm going to LinkedIn in Sunnyvale. If you are going somewhere else, and this is your first time, you'll need to know how to get from our route (http://sf2g.com/bayway.html) to your final destination.

Leaving promptly at 06:30 from Ritual Roasters (Valencia b/t 21st & 22nd) -- show up at least 15 minutes early if you want coffee/snacks/etc.

FOR THOSE JOINING ALONG THE WAY: I'll set a Glympse and send to this group before we leave from RR. Please track and join me at the water stop or another location that works for you.

If you're joining for the first time, awesome! Welcome! Here are some helpful hints and tips for your first time:
- inflate and check tires the *night before*
- bring a spare tube, make sure it is the right kind for your wheels
- know how to fix a flat tire, bring necessary stuff (tire levers, pump or CO2, etc.)

More:

--
Anna Walters
cell: (360) 918-1109

Zak Jarvis

Jan 17, 2017, 10:07:29 PM1/17/17
to SF2G
+1 if it ain't rainin', for all the reasons you said. My usual intercept at the waterstop.

Robert Griesmeyer

Jan 18, 2017, 1:13:53 AM1/18/17
to SF2G
+1

Alexandre Passos

Jan 18, 2017, 5:41:14 PM1/18/17
to Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
FYI the bayshore bike lane was wonderfully tree-lined from just south of silver to halfway between bacon and paul. Expect to ride on the road in that stretch (and it might have gotten worse after today).

---

 - Alexandre

Drk

Jan 19, 2017, 10:09:27 AM1/19/17