Fara í fyrstu ólesnu skilaboð

Christine Ryan

ólesið,
7. okt. 2016, 16:21:307.10.2016
til SF2G,superpr...@googlegroups.com
Not obsolete, just not my kind of saddle:

Fizik Ardea...black, no idea what size. Came with my road bike and I'm guessing the seller put it on new for the sale--looks unused.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Christine Ryan <crya...@gmail.com> wrote:
(Otherwise known as, Start your own becoming-obsolete-bike-technologies museum!)

2 sets (ie, one bike's worth) of Avid Shorty 4 canti brakes. Well-used, but still functional...well, as functional as cantis can be.

2 sets (ditto) of Tektro rim brakes that came stock w/ my Jamis road bike. Also well-used but still functional.

SRAM Rival front DR, SRAM Force rear DR, and Rival left shifter--all used but working fine; pulled off the Marin adventure bike (2x10) when I broke its right shifter broke and took the opportunity to switch to Ultegra. Not sure exactly what generation they might be—2009ish, probably?

email off-list(s) if you want any of these rare, rare finds... :)

Svara öllum
Svara höfundi
Senda áfram
0 ný skilaboð