Thu 8/24 BEX 6:15 PCR S1.9

Christian Veer

Aug 23, 2017, 3:55:25 PM8/23/17
to SF2G
18-19mph; steady acceleration to 22-23mph on the flats; "cooperative business pace"

Need to be in Mountain View (G main campus) by 8:45am latest so no/very short water stop and fingers crossed for no flat.

Anyone interested?
My last 3 BEX rides have all been solo, so a smooth paceline would be nice ;)

No +1s by 11pm and no one knows what might happen ...

James Hsu

Aug 23, 2017, 4:00:58 PM8/23/17
to SF2G
+1

James Hsu

Aug 23, 2017, 4:59:22 PM8/23/17
to SF2G
Also, have to be in by 830.. so definitely minimal waits.

Eric Rhode

Aug 23, 2017, 5:12:20 PM8/23/17
to SF2G
+1

James Hsu

Aug 23, 2017, 8:01:10 PM8/23/17
to SF2G
Agh bike issues on back tire flaking on tomorrow sorry

Christine Windsor

Aug 23, 2017, 8:12:02 PM8/23/17
to mr.ja...@gmail.com, SF2G
You seem to be have quite the issues with your tail end lately.

(Hope you and bike feel better soon.)

On 23 August 2017 at 17:01, James Hsu <mr.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Agh bike issues on back tire flaking on tomorrow sorry

---

Justin!

Aug 23, 2017, 10:51:12 PM8/23/17
to SF2G
+1

(but I may not be able to hold 22-23, so it's ok to drop me)

Eric Rhode

Aug 24, 2017, 12:07:31 AM8/24/17
to SF2G
-1, forgot cycle shoes @ work :/

Justin!

Aug 24, 2017, 2:25:58 AM8/24/17
to SF2G
-1 (switched to 6:30 with M so I can sleep a little more)