OT: Anyone need a house-sitter (or pet-sitter) for Oct 13-22?

Christine Ryan

Oct 6, 2017, 1:28:58 PM10/6/17
to SF2G, extra...@googlegroups.com
I have a colleague who's coming down from Seattle to SF to take a wilderness first-responder certification course, and as she's young and not making much money (and this isn't directly for work), she's paying for her own lodging, and is planning to stay at a hostel downtown—dunno which one, maybe it's fine, but the course is being taught in the Presidio, so downtown for sure won't be convenient.

So I figured it was worth asking if anyone is planning to be out of town, or knows someone who is, for those dates... she's very nice, rides bikes (we hired her away from Bicycling mag, in fact), and has a dog, so I know she's cool with pets.

Thanks!

R Samuel Klatchko

Oct 9, 2017, 12:40:36 PM10/9/17
to SF2G
If she ends up staying downtown, she can take the free PresidiGo shuttle which has stops at the Transbay Terminal and Embarcadero BART.

Christine Ryan

Oct 9, 2017, 12:41:31 PM10/9/17
to SF2G, r.samuel...@gmail.com
Thanks for the tip!