Thurs 9/21 0600 PPR Skyline Style 2

Keith Whitwell

Sep 20, 2017, 5:11:48 PM9/20/17
to SF2G
Conversational pace with KOM attempts?

Benoit Moriceau

Sep 20, 2017, 8:52:52 PM9/20/17
to SF2G
+1

scott :)

Sep 20, 2017, 10:53:03 PM9/20/17
to SF2G
Will try to intercept after John Daly.

Kom hunting leaves me speechless so cat may have me tongue, if I can stay on.

jw (james) bender

Sep 20, 2017, 11:32:10 PM9/20/17
to SF2G
Can you guys give me an intercept point and time. I will be.coming from the mission

Keith Whitwell

Sep 20, 2017, 11:44:54 PM9/20/17
to SF2G
Based in recent (style 1) rides, get to sharp park and skyline sometime between 6:40 and 6:50. There is one more person aiming to meet us there. If we actually end up doing style 2 it might be later by a few minutes.

Mike Orr

Sep 21, 2017, 12:04:32 AM9/21/17
to SF2G
+1

Luke Voiles

Sep 21, 2017, 12:19:56 AM9/21/17
to SF2G
+1 on mussel rock

stnvsa

Sep 21, 2017, 12:56:09 AM9/21/17
to SF2G
+0.5 (sleep). Still recovering from Tuesday's beatdown, so may opt for one of the later BEXes if I can't drag my butt out of bed in time.

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 9:11:48 PM UTC, Keith Whitwell wrote:
Conversational pace with KOM attempts?

Benoit Moriceau

Sep 21, 2017, 8:14:17 AM9/21/17
to SF2G
-1 I need more sleep sry guys.

Storrs H

Sep 21, 2017, 12:55:59 PM9/21/17
to SF2G
Quite the pace Keith, thanks for letting me hang on!