Wed 7/29 sex rrr 0630 style 2

Ying Xiao

Jul 28, 2015, 12:13:33 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
Whoops! Forgot to add style on the previous post.

Chris Merrill

Jul 28, 2015, 12:23:51 PM7/28/15
to ying.f...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 9:13 AM Ying Xiao <ying.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Whoops! Forgot to add style on the previous post.

---

Martin Scholz

Jul 28, 2015, 1:19:04 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
+1

Lorne Kligerman

Jul 28, 2015, 1:31:40 PM7/28/15
to Martin Scholz, SF2G
+1

Will be intercepting... jd/s or king?

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Martin Scholz <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Yvonne Yip

Jul 28, 2015, 1:52:03 PM7/28/15
to lo...@kligerman.com, Martin Scholz, SF2G
+1 was going to call a style 3 SEX but will join this one and get dropped instead. Is anybody interested in some easy dirt variations, like sheep camp?

Chris Merrill

Jul 28, 2015, 2:08:25 PM7/28/15
to yky...@gmail.com, lo...@kligerman.com, Martin Scholz, SF2G
Will be intersecting at King (SEX route).

Yvonne -- I'm up for some good ol' fashioned dirt!
Will probably be on my road bike.

~Chris

Yvonne Yip

Jul 28, 2015, 2:29:09 PM7/28/15
to Chris Merrill, lo...@kligerman.com, Martin Scholz, SF2G
-1, Alex convinced me to do a separate ride call.

Chris Merrill

Jul 28, 2015, 2:42:09 PM7/28/15
to Yvonne Yip, lo...@kligerman.com, Martin Scholz, SF2G
-1 bailing to the dirt version.

Scott Johnston

Jul 28, 2015, 4:21:56 PM7/28/15
to SF2G, yky...@gmail.com, lo...@kligerman.com, martin....@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
+1

Hyan

Jul 28, 2015, 7:05:10 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
+0.5 though I might drop back depending on how I'm feeling

Ying Xiao

Jul 28, 2015, 10:12:34 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
Thinking callan and 2x280...what is the intercept at king?

Peter Colijn

Jul 28, 2015, 10:33:13 PM7/28/15
to Ying Xiao, SF2G
King & Skyline is where people who do big green sign can intercept rides that take Callan.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 10:12 PM, Ying Xiao <ying.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thinking callan and 2x280...what is the intercept at king?

Dan Sully

Jul 28, 2015, 10:35:47 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
+1

--dan

<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.

Lorne Kligerman

Jul 28, 2015, 10:43:19 PM7/28/15
to Dan Sully, SF2G
Intercept at Skyline & King should be ~50 from rollout.
I'll be there by 7:20am.

Jason Thorpe

Jul 28, 2015, 10:44:34 PM7/28/15
to dan...@electricrain.com, SF2G
I won't intercept properly, but will probably be chasing.

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

djconnel

Jul 28, 2015, 10:51:13 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
Will join to at least west market, then climb San Bruno.

Andrew Stadler

Jul 29, 2015, 12:01:18 AM7/29/15
to SF2G
+1 from somewhere along Alemany, most likely

Note - I'm trying to get in extra climbing for the next few weeks, so
I'll be peeling off at the top of Polhemus and tackling
Hallmark/Crestview and Emerald Hills. Anyone is welcome to join me.

--Andy

Cordelia Link

Jul 29, 2015, 12:36:18 AM7/29/15
to SF2G, dan...@electricrain.com, lo...@kligerman.com
FWIW I've seen Style 2 rides get to Skyline/King as early as 40m after rollout, and 45 is probably a better estimate than 50.

(not a +1)

Lorne Kligerman

Jul 29, 2015, 12:46:33 AM7/29/15
to Cordelia Link, SF2G, Dan Sully