OT: San Miguel Hills (SF dirt) ride tomorrow

Yvonne Yip

Apr 7, 2018, 7:19:38 PM4/7/18
to SF2G

Anybody going to this tomorrow? I haven’t been to the Laguna Honda trail yet and planning to check it out.

Peter Chang

Apr 8, 2018, 9:34:06 AM4/8/18
to SF2G

Le samedi 7 avril 2018 16:19:38 UTC-7, Yvonne Yip a écrit :

Anybody going to this tomorrow? I haven’t been to the Laguna Honda trail yet and planning to check it out.

where's the rollout? i've done it a lot but i still don't know a lot of the linkups between the other trail segments.

\p

Peter Chang

Apr 8, 2018, 10:40:04 AM4/8/18
to SF2G

Beckett Madden-Woods

Apr 8, 2018, 11:32:44 AM4/8/18
to d...@google.com, SF2G
I'll be there. I've ridden everything except for the Laguna Honda bit, which I've been keen to check out. I'm not quite sure why they've budgeted 4 hours to get it all in...

---

Scott Perry

Apr 8, 2018, 11:44:44 AM4/8/18
to bec...@beckettmw.com, d...@google.com, SF2G
Tempting but I only have 28c wheels until later today; will I regret this?

Scott

Peter Chang

Apr 8, 2018, 12:03:38 PM4/8/18
to SF2G
> Tempting but I only have 28c wheels until later today; will I regret this?

hmmm... i was thinking of bringing the city bike... wcpgw?

\p

Scott Perry

Apr 8, 2018, 12:17:56 PM4/8/18
to d...@google.com, sf...@googlegroups.com