OTish: Lost tail light on Skyline around SAT entrance

Robert Krossa

Dec 12, 2017, 1:12:26 PM12/12/17
to SF2G
My tail light fell off my bike this morning riding skyline, probably right before the entrance to SAT. Any chance any of you saw it and stopped to pick it up?

Sam Burnett

Dec 12, 2017, 1:15:40 PM12/12/17
to robert...@gmail.com, SF2G
I saw a taillight at the intersection of Skyline and College Drive. (That's the first intersection after you start descending.) I was moving too fast to stop and pick it up, though, sorry.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:12 AM Robert Krossa <robert...@gmail.com> wrote:
My tail light fell off my bike this morning riding skyline, probably right before the entrance to SAT. Any chance any of you saw it and stopped to pick it up?

---

Jordan Kestler

Dec 12, 2017, 1:21:51 PM12/12/17
to srbu...@gmail.com, robert...@gmail.com, SF2G
I also saw it but was also moving too fast...I'm riding back that way this evening and will take a look.

Jordan

---

Robert Krossa