Tues Cinco de Mayo 0630 BEX PCR Style 2 steady

matthew kenaston

May 4, 2015, 3:54:30 PM5/4/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
If you've had too much clean, country air and aren't feeling good enough to join Peter's 5d1w.SKY day 2 ... OR ... desire a smidge more sleep than Brett's Royale, come along with me...

Steady and friendly style 2 but not intended to be a NRLB ride so please know the way. I plan to generally cruise vs. rip. Bonus points for wearing something like this and gold stars for just showing up and keeping me company.

no +1s and I roll early without stopping at PCR

p.s. additional miles in Portola Valley if time and energy permit. I go the distance ... to Sand Hill Road

Alexandre Passos

May 4, 2015, 5:51:06 PM5/4/15
to Matthew Kenaston, SF2G
+1, though I'd rather do it on the slower side of style 2 and might drop if you sprint.

---

 - Alexandre

matthew kenaston

May 5, 2015, 12:26:34 AM5/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Let's ride together :) see you tmrw morning

Patrick Lea

May 5, 2015, 1:04:13 AM5/5/15
to Matthew Kenaston, sf2g
+1 assuming I can get the catch right tomorrow, between SFO and waterstop.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 9:26 PM, matthew kenaston <matthew....@gmail.com> wrote:
Let's ride together :) see you tmrw morning

Philipp von Weitershausen

May 5, 2015, 1:30:43 AM5/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Patrick Lea

May 5, 2015, 10:37:04 AM5/5/15
to Philipp von Weitershausen, sf2g

-1 overnight flat.

Matthew Kenaston

May 5, 2015, 1:10:51 PM5/5/15
to patri...@gmail.com, Philipp von Weitershausen, sf2g
Great seeing everyone this morning - thanks for riding bikes with me!
--
Matthew B. Kenaston
415.609.1103

Alexandre Passos

May 5, 2015, 1:13:06 PM5/5/15
to Matthew Kenaston, Patrick Lea, Philipp von Weitershausen, sf2g
Thanks for calling! I'm slowly recovering from the 200k (this whole team-bike-challenge-ride-everyday thing isn't helping, but still getting better)
 - Alexandre

Geoffrey Clauss

May 5, 2015, 1:40:25 PM5/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'll hook on your ride one of these days Matt.
This looks to have been a good one.  I hope you rocked the sombrero and mustache!