OT: Spare chain rings?

gherinm

Nov 22, 2015, 9:56:06 PM11/22/15
to SF2G
Hi All,

I need a new set of chain rings.  In the spirit of conservation and frugality, I thought I'd check here before going out and buying new ones.  Anyone have a spare set sitting around they don't need?  It's for my city bike, so I don't really care what kind.  They just needs to be cheap and have functioning teeth :)

--
Matt

Peter Chang

Nov 23, 2015, 11:57:38 AM11/23/15
to SF2G
bcd?

Matt Ghering

Nov 23, 2015, 12:45:36 PM11/23/15
to d...@google.com, SF2G
130mm

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 8:57 AM Peter Chang <d...@google.com> wrote:
bcd?

---

Peter Chang

Nov 23, 2015, 12:53:01 PM11/23/15
to SF2G

On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 9:45:36 AM UTC-8, gherinm wrote:
130mm

i probably have some but not what you'd call matched sets (44/38).

\p

Bret Lobree

Nov 23, 2015, 3:29:52 PM11/23/15
to d...@google.com, SF2G