Tuesday 10/18 Skyline 0600 PPR Style 2

Nolan Semrau

Oct 17, 2016, 7:25:28 PM10/17/16
to SF2G

Bryan Davis

Oct 17, 2016, 7:33:43 PM10/17/16
to SF2G
+1

Danny Yadron

Oct 17, 2016, 7:42:38 PM10/17/16
to SF2G
+1

Mike Orr

Oct 18, 2016, 12:22:01 AM10/18/16
to SF2G
+1 drafting with what is basically a desktop computer.

Zach Einterz

Oct 18, 2016, 1:05:53 AM10/18/16
to SF2G
+1

Danny Yadron

Oct 18, 2016, 11:44:19 AM10/18/16
to SF2G
Sorry I missed you guys. Thought I could get there and when I realized I missed you decided to just ride z2/tempo down solo.

Bryan Davis

Oct 18, 2016, 1:47:01 PM10/18/16
to dan.y...@gmail.com, SF2G

On Oct 18, 2016, at 8:44 AM, Danny Yadron <dan.y...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry I missed you guys. Thought I could get there and when I realized I missed you decided to just ride z2/tempo down solo.

Hey Danny, we leave pretty promptly at 0600.  Waited a few minutes today… sorry we missed you.

Bryan.

Danny Yadron

Oct 18, 2016, 1:48:48 PM10/18/16
to Bryan Davis, SF2G
Oh totally, wouldn't have expected you to wait. I should have been realistic about leaving my place at 5:53 and just sent an email saying go ahead. Sorry again for delaying you guys -- know we all have places to be.
--
Danny Yadron | 202 642 0890