OT: 11th Annual Supermarket Street Sweep - Saturday December 3rd, 2016

Bret Lobree

Oct 25, 2016, 4:09:53 PM10/25/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
Anyone doing this year?

Team? Cargo? Speed?

I have a cargo bike I can use...If we don't pull something together, I might volunteer.

On that note, if you'd like to volunteer let me know and I'll forward you contact info for the coordinator.

Bret

Nathan Dushman

Oct 25, 2016, 4:17:10 PM10/25/16
to SF2G
+1, subject to family approval. No idea what category; might depend on this year's rules. I've moved since last year, and I now have an empty garage 4 blocks slightly uphill from the food bank, so if anyone is doing cargo or team and wants to stockpile additional items there in advance, let me know.

Nathan

Peter Colijn

Oct 25, 2016, 4:17:46 PM10/25/16
to n...@abtech.org, SF2G
+probably, not sure which category. The team was fun last year :)

---

Cordelia Link

Oct 25, 2016, 4:30:12 PM10/25/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
I'm going to be out of town but y'all are welcome to use my garage as a food staging area (if they haven't written that out of the rules yet)

Christine Ryan

Oct 25, 2016, 4:32:02 PM10/25/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
Wish I could, but I suspect I'll be working. Next year!

Yvonne Yip

Oct 25, 2016, 4:36:04 PM10/25/16
to Christine Ryan, team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
I'm interested in volunteering but may be out of town (should know for sure soon)

Georgia Andrews

Oct 25, 2016, 4:39:54 PM10/25/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, Yvonne Yip, Christine Ryan, team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
Volunteering was a lot of fun last year! You get swag even. I'm going to be out of town, but best of luck to anyone competing.

-~-~-~-~-

Christine Windsor

Oct 25, 2016, 4:53:59 PM10/25/16
to Georgia Andrews, team...@googlegroups.com, Yvonne Yip, Christine Ryan, SF2G
I was planning on volunteering again. Though might try to join the team if there aren't enough SF2G people to form a team. It looks like possibly more fun.

-~-~-~-~-

Jason Thorpe

Oct 25, 2016, 5:02:40 PM10/25/16
to chri...@colijn.ca, Georgia Andrews, team...@googlegroups.com, Yvonne Yip, Christine Ryan, SF2G
On Oct 25, 2016, at 1:53 PM, Christine Windsor <chri...@colijn.ca> wrote:

I was planning on volunteering again. Though might try to join the team if there aren't enough SF2G people to form a team. It looks like possibly more fun.

I’m a maybe.

-- thorpej

Peter Chang

Oct 25, 2016, 5:32:54 PM10/25/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
> Anyone doing this year?
>
> Team? Cargo? Speed?

i still have the trailer from last year.

\p

Nathan Dushman

Dec 3, 2016, 10:45:07 AM12/3/16
to SF2G
This is today! Who's doing it? Trying to decide if I'm going to ride, would be more fun to do if someone else wants join me in doing the speed/points version not too fast.

Nathan