Thurs 3/23 **AND** Friday 3/24 0630 RRR - Bayway - NRLB

Anna Walters

Mar 22, 2017, 4:26:08 PM3/22/17
to SF2G
**Rain cancels**

Calls for two NRLB bayways tomorrow *AND* Friday; different destinations. Details for each ride below; please specify which day when you +1. And if this is too confusing, apologies; I'll call separate rides next time.

Thursday, 3/23
0630 RRR
Destination: Stanford Research Park; I'll peel off at Facebook

Friday, 3/24
0630 RRR
Destination: LinkedIn Sunnyvale (can drop folks off at Google)

Details that apply to both rides:
This is a no-rider-left-behind ride (NRLB). If you are going somewhere else, and this is your first time, you'll need to know how to get from our route (http://sf2g.com/bayway.html) to your final destination.

Leaving promptly at 06:30 from Ritual Roasters (Valencia b/t 21st & 22nd) -- show up at least 15 minutes early if you want coffee/snacks/etc.

If you're joining for the first time, awesome! Welcome! Here are some helpful hints and tips for your first time:
- inflate and check tires the *night before*
- bring a spare tube, make sure it is the right kind for your wheels
- know how to fix a flat tire, bring necessary stuff (tire levers, pump or CO2, etc.)

More:

--
Anna Walters
cell: (360) 918-1109

Anna Walters

Mar 22, 2017, 11:01:00 PM3/22/17
to SF2G
No +1s for tomorrow's ride by 10 PM and I'll either take Caltrain or roll when I roll.

Keith Berkoben

Mar 22, 2017, 11:39:21 PM3/22/17
to annac...@gmail.com, SF2G
Was about to roll solo at about the same time, probably going to do about a s2.5.  If that's a good pace for you and there are no other (slower) takers, I'll be at cortland@bayshore at 6:30.

~Keith

---

Anna Walters

Mar 22, 2017, 11:44:59 PM3/22/17
to Keith Berkoben, SF2G
Hey Keith,

S2.5 may be a tad fast for me. :P I don't want to hold you up, so feel free to do ya thang. I'll update this thread if I decide to Caltrain.

-Anna

Robert Griesmeyer

Mar 22, 2017, 11:57:32 PM3/22/17
to SF2G
+1 How about s3?

Anna Walters

Mar 23, 2017, 12:36:07 AM3/23/17
to Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
s3 is doable methinks. Ok then, game on!

---

Alexandre Passos

Mar 23, 2017, 4:26:36 PM3/23/17
to Anna Walters, SF2G
I will show up tomorrow morning if it's dry when I wake up. The odds sadly don't look that good :-/

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Anna Walters <annac...@gmail.com> wrote:

---

 - Alexandre

Anna Walters

Mar 23, 2017, 9:08:59 PM3/23/17
to Alexandre Passos, SF2G
I just checked the forecast and it looks pretty solidly like rain tomorrow AM. I'm going to call it and cancel tomorrow's ride.

Nice seeing you for a couple miles this morning though!