Wed 8 Nov 6:05 | Cafeto | El Royal | Style 2

Rick Adams

Nov 7, 2017, 6:31:56 PM11/7/17
to SF2G
I need to be in central San Jose by 9:30 AM. I will solo if no +1

Peter Colijn

Nov 7, 2017, 8:04:42 PM11/7/17
to Rick Adams, SF2G
+1

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Rick Adams <oldtr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to be in central San Jose by 9:30 AM. I will solo if no +1

---

Daniel Hobe

Nov 8, 2017, 12:01:44 AM11/8/17
to Peter Colijn, Rick Adams, SF2G
+1

First time doing Royal leaving from Hayes Valley but will try to make it to Cafeto on time.
--
Daniel Hobe <ho...@gmail.com>

Ryan Minobe

Nov 8, 2017, 12:04:45 AM11/8/17
to SF2G
+1

Nathan Dushman

Nov 8, 2017, 8:45:13 AM11/8/17
to SF2G
Last-minute +1 from Mission/Trumbull to San Mateo.

Peter Colijn

Nov 8, 2017, 11:44:06 AM11/8/17
to n...@abtech.org, SF2G
Sorry we missed you, Nathan. Didn't see you at Mssion/Trumbull when we rolled past.

Great ride, though. Thanks for the pulls, everyone!

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Nathan Dushman <n...@abtech.org> wrote:
Last-minute +1 from Mission/Trumbull to San Mateo.

Nathan Dushman

Rick Adams

Nov 8, 2017, 3:18:33 PM11/8/17
to SF2G
Sorry we missed you. My first ride call, and my favorite ride. Thanks for everyone’s work. Especially Ryan, before hisGrand Depart to SJ