Re: Bikes, Beers, and Advocacy for Bikes - Thurs Dec 7 5:30 -9pm

Christine Windsor

Dec 4, 2017, 5:42:21 PM12/4/17
to SF2G ., sf2gr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the intrusion but I'd like to invite you all to a party at Laughing Monk Brewery in the bayview on behalf of CalBike (full details below, including link to RSVP!). CalBike is an advocacy group at the state level to promote bicycles and get cool laws into place. Currently, they're working on the Idaho yield among other things.
So if you're free and would like to know more about them/support their work/drink beer with other bike people, please come along.
There is ample bike parking inside the brewery - don't leave your steed on the street!

Christine

Join CalBike at Laughing Monk Brewing in San Francisco

Raise a glass with CalBike and friends at Laughing Monk Brewery in San Francisco as we discuss our Complete Streets campaign, our legislative agenda, and why we need your support to make real change happen across our state.

WHEN
December 07, 2017 at 5:30pm - 9pm
WHERE

Here's the online invite

Peter Colijn

Dec 4, 2017, 5:51:04 PM12/4/17
to Christine Windsor, SF2G .
+1

---

Christine Windsor

Dec 7, 2017, 5:53:11 PM12/7/17
to SF2G ., sf2gr...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: Free beer tonight! Or at least it's always been free* beer before.

*with a polite request for funds raised for a good** cause.
**biking