Any reverse commuters?

Travis Giggy

Apr 16, 2018, 8:32:50 PM4/16/18
to SF2G
Hi all,

I'm brand new to the group, looks like fun! Is there anybody here who rides south from SF after work in the early afternoon?

And, when I see a call to ride with a time, can I assume it the time is morning? E.g., "Tues 4/17 bex s2.1 KFR 630" Would assume leaving on Tuesday 4/17 at 6:30AM, correct?

Thanks, and hope to catch a ride with you soon,

Travis

Peter Colijn

Apr 16, 2018, 8:39:49 PM4/16/18
to tgi...@gmail.com, SF2G
Hi Travis,

Check out the terms page for more information about all the lingo:

As for the reverse commute, you might want to check out the pen2sf group:

Have fun,
Peter

---

Travis Giggy