OT: Best croissant in SF

Mark Kahn

Mar 9, 2018, 11:10:34 AM3/9/18
to SF2G
Hey all,

A publication called French Morning is doing a search for the best croissant in SF.  If so inclined, would be great to have folks nominate your favorite bakery for it (especially if that bakery happens to be Kahnfections).  https://frenchmorning.com/votez-elire-meilleur-croissant-de-san-francisco/

You do need to enter your email address (I filled out the form a bit ago -- so far, I haven't been spammed :) ).

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Kahn

Mar 11, 2018, 11:55:57 PM3/11/18
to SF2G
Voting closes Monday  (Mar 12) @6pm.  Thanks to all who have voted so far!

Ted Ketai

Mar 12, 2018, 1:12:43 AM3/12/18
to mark.a.kahn, SF2G
When is the best scone in SF competition?

---

Mark Kahn

Mar 12, 2018, 11:34:31 AM3/12/18
to SF2G