Fri 11 6:30 Bayway style III RRR

Pierre Georgel

Jul 9, 2014, 8:33:48 PM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Tentative style 3 to goog that can be transformed into a NRLB FFFF if people are in the mood for that since we did not do it last week.

Pierre

Charles Gray

Jul 10, 2014, 11:32:03 AM7/10/14
to pierre....@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 to AAPL

---

Ted Ketai

Jul 10, 2014, 4:42:09 PM7/10/14
to Charles Gray, pierre....@gmail.com, SF2G
I'd probably be in for this. Can't necessarily do a NRLB pace the whole way though due to being on vacation the first half of the week.

Anybody coming and want me to bring a jersey for them?

Robin Kutner

Jul 10, 2014, 5:39:56 PM7/10/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+.5 to oyster point

andrew sauter

Jul 10, 2014, 7:05:13 PM7/10/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Mojtaba Mehrara

Jul 10, 2014, 8:21:01 PM7/10/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+ 0.5 to FB

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 4:05:13 PM UTC-7, andrew sauter wrote:
+1

Patrick Lea

Jul 10, 2014, 10:11:12 PM7/10/14
to sf2g

What is your suspected intercept time where millbrae way joins in to bayway.

Eyal Guthmann

Jul 10, 2014, 11:50:22 PM7/10/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 to FB

Steve Lapin

Jul 10, 2014, 11:56:37 PM7/10/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 to Redwood Shores.

Anna Walters

Jul 11, 2014, 12:43:49 AM7/11/14
to eyal.g...@gmail.com, SF2G

+1. Back from my bike trip ya'll ! I'm also happy to lead a NRLB to Google if there is interest.

Signed,
Anna [Walters] ... [subscribed to the list now via her personal gmail account]

On Jul 10, 2014 8:59 PM, "Eyal Guthmann" <eyal.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 to FB

Pierre Georgel

Jul 11, 2014, 1:12:44 AM7/11/14
to annac...@gmail.com, eyal.g...@gmail.com, SF2G .

Woot you are back! I thought we lost you!

As for the question about the meeting point for millbway I don't ride often enough to get a good idea maybe somebody will know better!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Charles Gray

Jul 11, 2014, 1:34:13 AM7/11/14
to patri...@gmail.com, sf2g
I pretty much hit 1hr from RR to Millbway intercept, so ~7:30.

Chuck

Patrick Lea

Jul 11, 2014, 3:24:14 AM7/11/14
to Charles Gray, sf2g
Thanks But I wont be joining tomorrow. Patrick

Ted Ketai

Jul 11, 2014, 9:06:41 AM7/11/14
to patri...@gmail.com, Charles Gray, sf2g
-1 up too late last night