Sun 3/1 10:00 YATL Comeback Ride Style 2.5 PPR

David Goldsmith

Feb 27, 2015, 6:17:45 PM2/27/15
to SF2G
OK, folks,

This is my comeback ride, which I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. I
think it would be best to postpone it till Sunday as there's a
possibility of thunderstorms tomorrow.

YATL - Yet Another Tib Loop. I will be a little on the slow side. It's
been exactly three months since I've been on a (outboor) bike so I'm
just hoping I can make it all the way. Lunch afterwards would be great
if people are up for it.

I prefer a later start but if a lot of people want to roll earlier I
could be convinced to move it up to 8 or 9.

I'd love some company for my first ride back!

David
Oh, yeah, it's my birthday, too (well, tomorrow is)

Jason Terk

Feb 27, 2015, 6:23:45 PM2/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 - is that 10 @ the bridge?

--
Jason Terk
ja...@goterkyourself.com
> --
> -- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html |
> bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
> ---

David Goldsmith

Feb 27, 2015, 6:30:02 PM2/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
10 at Panhandle Peet's, which is what at the bridge, 10:15 or so?

Jason Terk

Feb 27, 2015, 6:31:51 PM2/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for my reading comprehension failure - I'll be joining at PPR.

--
Jason Terk
ja...@goterkyourself.com

matthew kenaston

Mar 1, 2015, 12:45:42 AM3/1/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 at PPR

David Goldsmith

Mar 1, 2015, 10:25:39 AM3/1/15
to matthew....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Matthew, looks likes only two of us for this (Jason -1ed via
private), what say we call it off?

David