OT: Paul Ave Bike lanes going away unless we make our voices heard

Chris Waddling

Nov 6, 2017, 9:32:20 PM11/6/17
to SF2G
All,

The SFMTA Board of Directors Meeting will be held tomorrow, November 7, 2017 at 1:00pm at City Hall, room 400. The Board will vote at this meeting and make a decision on the proposed elimination of bike lanes on Paul Ave between Bayshore and Third ST. Take a look at the agenda, posted on the webpage (https://www.sfmta.com/about-sfmta/organization/divisions-and-units/board-directors). If you would like to share your opinions to the MTA Board about the proposed changes but are unable to attend the meeting, please contact them at:

Office of the SFMTA Board of Directors
Phone: 415.701.4505
Fax: 415.701.4502
Email: MTAB...@SFMTA.com