relive.cc

David Goldsmith

Aug 22, 2016, 5:41:50 PM8/22/16
to SF2G
I haven't seen relive.cc mentioned here before so I thought I'd mention it.

It's a site that connects to Strava, gets information about your rides,
and then puts together a movie of your ride including your ride stats,
highlights, and photos. Here's one from a friend of mine as an example:
https://www.relive.cc/view/683093988

I thought it was pretty cool and that others might want to connect.

David

--
I'm riding in the Best Buddies Challenge on September 10
100 miles down the California coast, 7,000 feet of climbing!

Peter Colijn

Aug 22, 2016, 6:07:19 PM8/22/16
to d...@dgolds.com, SF2G
Yeah it's pretty neat but unfortunately doesn't work for long rides...

David Goldsmith

Aug 22, 2016, 6:26:08 PM8/22/16
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
Peter, any idea what the upper limit on a long ride is for it not to work? My friend's ride was 100K, that's reasonably long.

Were you trying to use it for Ridezilla? Now, that would be unfair.

I'm curious to see what it does with my spin class tomorrow.

Peter Colijn

Aug 22, 2016, 6:36:30 PM8/22/16
to David Goldsmith, SF2G
I don't know what the exact limit is, but I don't think I've ever had it work over ~300k.

Cordelia Link