OT: Caltrain pet peeves

katie evans

Oct 6, 2016, 7:24:57 PM10/6/16
to SF2G
here's a fun survey.

hard to pick just one. my number one pet peeve isn't on there: people putting their bikes on a bike getting off before their destination

katie evans

Oct 6, 2016, 7:28:22 PM10/6/16
to SF2G
sorry here's the survey if you want to take it http://www.caltrain.com/riderinfo/Caltrain_Courtesy_Campaign.html

Peter Colijn

Oct 6, 2016, 7:35:35 PM10/6/16
to Katie Evans, SF2G
Ooh, they got murph's favorite (nail clipping).

---

katie evans

Oct 6, 2016, 7:40:28 PM10/6/16
to SF2G, turbo...@gmail.com
do people really do that? sooooo gross!

djconnel

Oct 6, 2016, 8:22:11 PM10/6/16
to SF2G, turbo...@gmail.com
Is nail clipping worse than nose picking?   How about butt scratching?   Or spitting, maybe?  Just trying to get calibrated here, since I never got the nail clipping thing, but I respect people's views on it.

Anyway, thanks for posting!

Faye

Oct 7, 2016, 1:05:56 PM10/7/16
to SF2G, turbo...@gmail.com
+1 to nail clipping in public being totally disgusting! I am always shocked to see it. As an aside, back in the day a million years and lives ago when I was an intern in the Senate, I remember seeing Strom Thurmond clipping his nails in a hearing.

Andrew Stadler

Oct 7, 2016, 3:26:47 PM10/7/16
to faye steiner, SF2G, turbo...@gmail.com

Katie Evans

Oct 7, 2016, 4:38:46 PM10/7/16
to Andrew Stadler, faye steiner, SF2G
wow, i think i just tasted my lunch for the 2nd time :0

Dave Blizard

Oct 7, 2016, 4:52:29 PM10/7/16
to Katie Evans, Andrew Stadler, faye steiner, SF2G
OMG.. just wasted 1:45 waiting for the foot eating moment!!

Robert Griesmeyer

Oct 9, 2016, 11:02:14 PM10/9/16
to SF2G
I have no complaints. The train is much nicer than Bart in my opinion