Wed 4/23 hmb way, OB 6am roll-out (6:20 JD/S), Type 1.5 17.5mph

Egan G

Apr 21, 2014, 6:18:42 PM4/21/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Sage Wright

Phillip Morrison

Apr 22, 2014, 1:43:47 PM4/22/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Sage Wright
+1

Phillip Morrison

Apr 22, 2014, 1:44:38 PM4/22/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Sage Wright

Peter Colijn

Apr 22, 2014, 5:17:43 PM4/22/14
to phill...@gmail.com, Sage Wright, SF2G

If I don't get any +1s for hex I might try to intercept this at sharp park. 620 JDS seems like 640 sharp park?

On Apr 22, 2014 10:45 AM, "Phillip Morrison" <phill...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

On Monday, April 21, 2014 3:18:42 PM UTC-7, Egan G wrote:

---

Mark Kahn

Apr 22, 2014, 5:28:54 PM4/22/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, phill...@gmail.com, Sage Wright
i'm guessing it would be a bit later...I rolled past JDS at 657 this morning and got to King/Skyline at 713 (16 min).  I think it's more than 4 minutes from king to sharp park.

Peter Colijn

Apr 22, 2014, 5:30:07 PM4/22/14
to Mark Kahn, SF2G ., phill...@gmail.com, Sage Wright
But this is a traditional hmb, so I'm assuming they'll be going skyline drive (10 mins) and then down through pacifica (10 mins).
--
I'm riding a bike across Zambia to fight AIDS and poverty. Please support me with a small donation.

Mark Kahn

Apr 22, 2014, 5:31:49 PM4/22/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Mark Kahn, phill...@gmail.com, Sage Wright
oh, right...duh...my bad.  also, checked my strava track (turns out it is only 4 min from king to sharp park anyways).

Egan Gans

Apr 22, 2014, 5:42:56 PM4/22/14
to caff...@colijn.ca, Phillip Morrison, Sage Wright, SF2G
We are switching this to Thursday.  Hope you can join

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Phillip Morrison

Apr 22, 2014, 5:48:38 PM4/22/14
to Egan Gans, caff...@colijn.ca, Sage Wright, SF2G
I can join!