Wed 5/27 7:35 S3 Slacker San Bruno Skyline

Ben Breslauer

May 26, 2015, 11:54:59 AM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm starting from San Bruno BART. Train arrives 7:30, leave a few minutes after, taking trails. Last week was 15.5mph, so I'm aiming for that or a little faster. Intercept at Sneath and Skyline should be around 7:50. I made way too many cookies this weekend, so I'll be bringing a bunch of them along to share.

I might be convinced to change the time a bit. I'd also be willing to ride from the city, taking Callan, but I don't know the route so I'd want someone to show me the way. No +1s by 10pm and who knows what I'll do.

ammon

May 26, 2015, 12:49:39 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 8:54:59 AM UTC-7, Ben B wrote:
I'm starting from San Bruno BART. Train arrives 7:30, leave a few minutes after, taking trails.

Ben Breslauer

May 26, 2015, 1:00:51 PM5/26/15
to skidp...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Oops, yes, thanks for reminding me! We'll do SAT and then the rollers.

---

Patrick Lea

May 26, 2015, 2:52:44 PM5/26/15
to Ben Breslauer, sf2g

+1.

Interesting since your the one that originally posted to the list about three closure.

Ben Breslauer

May 26, 2015, 3:12:44 PM5/26/15
to Patrick Lea, sf2g
I was sleepy and copy-pasting this morning...

Ben Breslauer

May 26, 2015, 10:10:55 PM5/26/15
to Patrick Lea, sf2g
Wow, nobody else wants cookies? I guess more for Patrick and me then..