Wed 6/29 BEX 630 PCR S2

Ryan Minobe

Jun 28, 2016, 3:33:17 PM6/28/16
to SF2G
try and keep it below 23 on the flats

Stefan

Jun 28, 2016, 4:18:41 PM6/28/16
to SF2G
Hmmm, sounds more like a style 1 in disguise...

Ryan Minobe

Jun 28, 2016, 5:00:37 PM6/28/16
to SF2G
Cancelling and bailing to Royale

Sam Uong

Jun 28, 2016, 7:52:22 PM6/28/16
to rmi...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1, in case anyone is still interested in doing this.

Although 23 is probably over-ambitious, let's try to keep it around 21 or 22 on the flats (unless there's a tailwind of course).

I could also roll 15 minutes earlier, if there's interest. No +1s by 6am and I'll skip Philz.

Sam.

---

Eric Manuel

Jun 28, 2016, 11:02:38 PM6/28/16
to SF2G
+1, I'm in, any speed is fine, will intercept at Paul/San Bruno.

Eric Manuel

Jun 28, 2016, 11:03:32 PM6/28/16
to SF2G
And whatever time you want Sam.

Sam Uong

Jun 28, 2016, 11:21:55 PM6/28/16
to there...@gmail.com, SF2G
Cool, let's keep it at 6:30, I guess all the early people are doing the Royale ride.

Last time I did a Bayway it took 10 minutes to get from PCR to Paul & San Bruno (although that was a seriously escalated ride!) so I should roll past around 6:40 or a few minutes after.

Sam.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 8:03 PM Eric Manuel <there...@gmail.com> wrote:
And whatever time you want Sam.

Daniel Hobe

Jun 29, 2016, 12:00:28 AM6/29/16
to Sam Uong, Eric Manuel, SF2G
+1
--
Daniel Hobe <ho...@gmail.com>

Sam Uong

Jun 29, 2016, 8:59:23 AM6/29/16
to Daniel Hobe, Eric Manuel, SF2G

Sorry guys I need to -1. Been having some knee issues lately that I don't want to make worse.

katie evans

Jun 29, 2016, 9:03:31 AM6/29/16
to SF2G
+1

Eric Manuel

Jun 29, 2016, 9:42:17 AM6/29/16
to Sam Uong, SF2G, Daniel Hobe

Daniel I'm going to start slow rolling up the hill.  If I don't see you I'll ride my own pace