Tu 10/6 CCEX Bayway S2.5 6:30 RRR

Justin!

Oct 5, 2015, 7:44:12 PM10/5/15
to SF2G
This is the Valencia / Cesar Chavez approach to Bayshore/Bayway. Starting at Ritual to avoid confusion with Ted's ride.

Steady pace but calling it a 2.5 because I'm still feeling Levi's in my legs and won't be going too hard.

As always, please be alert and safe. No headphones, earbuds, etc.

Lukas Bergstrom

Oct 6, 2015, 1:07:00 AM10/6/15
to roja...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

---

Justin!

Oct 6, 2015, 12:22:33 PM10/6/15
to SF2G
Hey Lukas- Really sorry we got separated when we turned onto Bayshore. We stopped for a minute but once we were on bayshore, we figured there was no easy way to reconnect or double back for you. I hope you made your way in ok. Again, sorry about that!

Lukas Bergstrom

Oct 6, 2015, 2:33:53 PM10/6/15
to roja...@gmail.com, SF2G
Nah my bad - wrong hi-vis jersey with pannier. I was wondering why he didn't reply to me yelling "hey Justin, think we lost them". By the time I was back on course I was a good ten minutes back so no way you could have waited for me. And I ended up trading pulls with some friendly strangers starting at the wailing wall, which was cool.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 9:22 AM Justin! <roja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Lukas- Really sorry we got separated when we turned onto Bayshore.  We stopped for a minute but once we were on bayshore, we figured there was no easy way to reconnect or double back for you.  I hope you made your way in ok.  Again, sorry about that!

Stefan Schnabl

Oct 7, 2015, 11:47:31 AM10/7/15
to SF2G
Is this the Ritual coffee on Valencia and 21st?

+1 if it is

Justin!

Oct 7, 2015, 12:06:36 PM10/7/15
to SF2G
This was yesterday- perhaps your reply got delayed in moderation?

Check out sf2g.com for all the terms, routes, locations, etc.

Hope to see you on a future ride!