Possible Bayway disruptions near SFO March-July

已查看 35 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

stnvsa

未读,
2015年3月4日 00:09:312015/3/4
收件人 sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Perhaps this is well-known, but I haven't seen anything on the list.

TL;DR: Bayway just south of SFO may turn into SewerWay for the next several months. Plan accordingly.

Longer version: A stretch of Airport Blvd. roughly half a mile on either side of Anza is going to be torn up for sewer work starting this month and possibly running until July, meaning that Airport may not be passable at all during part of that time. Depending on exactly how much of the street is torn up, it might be possible to get around the construction by riding (single-file) along the bike path, but hard to say at this point. In any case, it seems likely that the standard Bayway route will be affected by this. See attached flyer for details.

Cue the "modified Spring Classic" jokes in 3... 2... 1...

-s

Burlingame_Airport_Blvd_closure.pdf

R Samuel Klatchko

未读,
2015年3月4日 00:27:292015/3/4
收件人 sf...@googlegroups.com
It looks to me like the Burlingame Lagoon entrance should be outside the construction zone.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子