Sun 7/13 - HMBW & Enilyks - Style 2.2 - 0800 RRR

R Samuel Klatchko

Jul 11, 2014, 12:44:44 PM7/11/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I feel like hitting the coast this weekend. Mostly standard routes although would like to try the Lobitos Creek variation. Plan is coffee break in HMB and lunch in Woodside.

Devon Proctor

Jul 12, 2014, 11:20:13 PM7/12/14
to r.samuel...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Samuel, I'm planning to ride hmbw tomorrow morning, but need to be in Palo alto pretty early so will be rolling ~630, if you're interested.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014, 09:44 R Samuel Klatchko <r.samuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
I feel like hitting the coast this weekend. Mostly standard routes although would like to try the Lobitos Creek variation. Plan is coffee break in HMB and lunch in Woodside.

---

R Samuel Klatchko

Jul 13, 2014, 12:55:12 AM7/13/14
to Devon Proctor, SF2G

Thanks for the offer but I need the extra sleep.

Also if no +1's will roll straight from my house and skip RRR.