fri apr 17 - royale - 0605 cr - style I

Peter Colijn

Apr 16, 2015, 1:26:05 PM4/16/15
to SF2G
I don't have time for the MEBW tomorrow, unfortunately. Anybody wanna tow me down ECR? I will be sluggish off the lights, and cruising at 23-25mph.

Stephen Grenholm

Apr 16, 2015, 2:15:26 PM4/16/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+.5
After dental 'surgery' yesterday, the procedure having apparently been gleaned from old lithographs or annals of the Roman conquest of Germania, the printed instructions say 'avoid vigorous exercise for several days'

I conservatively translate that to 'no hill intervals', and maybe no sprints.
But the wussy, over-cautious interpretation says 'no long pulls >= 25mph'.
My wife, ever the voice of reason, once again looks at me as if I'm crazy. I take that as a sign I should get out of the house and ride.

It's a Royale. What could go wrong?

Stephen Grenholm

Apr 16, 2015, 7:54:29 PM4/16/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
-.5 Apparently this or any riding is indeed a bad idea. Christine, thanks for the offline details.

Peter Gulezian

Apr 17, 2015, 12:15:57 AM4/17/15
to stephen....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

-p
---

Christine Ryan

Apr 17, 2015, 1:14:52 AM4/17/15
to stephen....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome--heal up!

Peter Gulezian

Apr 17, 2015, 11:43:12 AM4/17/15
to caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
> On Apr 16, 2015, at 10:26, Peter Colijn <caff...@colijn.ca> wrote:

> Anybody wanna tow me down ECR?

Hahahahahahahah yeah this was totally not the case

Patrick Lea

Apr 17, 2015, 1:38:35 PM4/17/15
to Peter Gulezian, caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
Did you have to ride it to know that?

Peter Colijn

Apr 17, 2015, 3:44:48 PM4/17/15
to Peter Gulezian, SF2G
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 8:43 AM, Peter Gulezian <pe...@metoca.net> wrote:
Hahahahahahahah yeah this was totally not the case

Huh? I definitely did my share of wheel-sucking, thanks!