Thu Mar 15 KFR SEX 6:20 S2

瀏覽次數:28 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sam Burnett

未讀,
2018年3月14日 晚上7:24:372018/3/14
收件者:SF2G
I've got an early meeting, so I'll bail to Caltrain in Hillsdale. Any takers? No +1s and I'll skip KF.

Matt Elsey

未讀,
2018年3月14日 晚上8:44:302018/3/14
收件者:SF2G
+1 but I'm (brand!) new to the group and it's cool if you don't want to take a chance on being held up by me.
fwiw I've done a pretty good amount of riding, know how to read a map and fend for myself, and won't be offended if you drop me along the way.

Sam Burnett

未讀,
2018年3月14日 晚上9:06:432018/3/14
收件者:mel...@gmail.com、SF2G
No problem. IIRC I won't need to rush too much to make it to my train on time. Keep in mind that I'm only going about half way to Mountain View, if that's where you're headed; you'll be on your own after that.

---

Matt Elsey

未讀,
2018年3月14日 晚上9:09:142018/3/14
收件者:SF2G
Sounds good. Depending on how the legs feel I'll continue on to PA alone or follow you to the CalTrain.

scott :)

未讀,
2018年3月15日 凌晨2:00:142018/3/15
收件者:SF2G
alemany @ lyell 6.30

if it's raining i may cancel.

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 4:24:37 PM UTC-7, Sam Burnett wrote:

Sam Burnett

未讀,
2018年3月15日 上午9:16:552018/3/15
收件者:sc...@greenboogers.com、SF2G
-1 Sorry, I overslept

--

Matt Elsey

未讀,
2018年3月15日 上午9:18:402018/3/15
收件者:srbu...@gmail.com、sc...@greenboogers.com、SF2G
Rolling towards alemany @lyell. Next time, Sam.

On Mar 15, 2018 6:16 AM, "Sam Burnett" <srbu...@gmail.com> wrote:
-1 Sorry, I overslept

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018, 23:00 scott :) <sc...@greenboogers.com> wrote:
alemany @ lyell 6.30

if it's raining i may cancel.

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 4:24:37 PM UTC-7, Sam Burnett wrote:
I've got an early meeting, so I'll bail to Caltrain in Hillsdale. Any takers? No +1s and I'll skip KF.

---

scott :)

未讀,
2018年3月15日 上午9:19:372018/3/15
收件者:Sam Burnett、SF2G
Bummer, Matt

Meet me here
Alemany Blvd & Lyell St
Alemany Blvd & Lyell St, San Francisco, CA 94112

On Mar 15, 2018 06:16, "Sam Burnett" <srbu...@gmail.com> wrote:
-1 Sorry, I overslept

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018, 23:00 scott :) <sc...@greenboogers.com> wrote:
alemany @ lyell 6.30

if it's raining i may cancel.

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 4:24:37 PM UTC-7, Sam Burnett wrote:
I've got an early meeting, so I'll bail to Caltrain in Hillsdale. Any takers? No +1s and I'll skip KF.

---
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄