Tue 1/26 SEX 630 RRR S2.5

Cordelia Link

Jan 24, 2016, 9:33:41 PM1/24/16
to SF2G
More of the usual. Regroups at the top of Callan, Crystal Springs, and Polhemus. Aiming for 16-16.5 rolling. PV likely.

Yvonne Yip

Jan 25, 2016, 1:20:49 AM1/25/16
to cordel...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 I'm not planning to ride any faster than style 2.5, feel free to drop me.

On Sunday, January 24, 2016, Cordelia Link <cordel...@gmail.com> wrote:
More of the usual. Regroups at the top of Callan, Crystal Springs, and Polhemus. Aiming for 16-16.5 rolling. PV likely.

---

Scott Johnston

Jan 25, 2016, 1:46:00 AM1/25/16
to SF2G, cordel...@gmail.com, yvo...@extraonions.ca
+.6 depending on various scheduling.
I'm just recovering from this cold, so not looking to hammer.

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 10:20:49 PM UTC-8, Yvonne Yip wrote:
+1 I'm not planning to ride any faster than style 2.5, feel free to drop me.

On Sunday, January 24, 2016, Cordelia Link <cordel...@gmail.com> wrote:
More of the usual. Regroups at the top of Callan, Crystal Springs, and Polhemus. Aiming for 16-16.5 rolling. PV likely.

---

Ted Ketai

Jan 25, 2016, 11:54:23 AM1/25/16
to Scott Johnston, Yvonne Yip, SF2G, cordel...@gmail.com

+.75, hoping to make it but might be out too late tonight

---

Hyan Park

Jan 25, 2016, 2:00:04 PM1/25/16
to Ted Ketai, Scott Johnston, Yvonne Yip, SF2G, Cordelia Link
+1, will be slow / fine to be dropped

Scott Johnston

Jan 25, 2016, 2:04:10 PM1/25/16
to Hyan Park, Ted Ketai, Yvonne Yip, SF2G, Cordelia Link
Scheduling works, upgrading to a +.9.
Hope everyone's not just sandbagging, since I've still got a cough and haven't ridden for real in over a week.

-Scott

Ryan Minobe

Jan 25, 2016, 2:16:23 PM1/25/16
to SF2G, hyan...@gmail.com, tke...@gmail.com, yvo...@extraonions.ca, cordel...@gmail.com, jo...@stanford.edu
+1

Martin S

Jan 25, 2016, 2:21:38 PM1/25/16
to SF2G
+1

Yvonne Yip

Jan 25, 2016, 2:50:36 PM1/25/16
to Martin Scholz, SF2G
+0.5 actually. I am maybe not going to MTV tomorrow after all but I might still roll with y'all.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Martin S <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Christina

Ted Ketai

Stephen Grenholm

Jan 25, 2016, 10:50:56 PM1/25/16
to SF2G
+1 I'm getting over an injury so I'll evaluate as the ride progresses. Definitely not sandbagging, sadly

Josh Grossnickle

Jan 25, 2016, 11:24:32 PM1/25/16
to SF2G

+.8 depending on sleep, also <insert sandbag>

Peter Colijn

Jan 25, 2016, 11:32:39 PM1/25/16
to Josh Grossnickle, SF2G
+1 sounds like fun

Though I haven't seen Yuanyu's +1 yet, so we may be lacking in actual sandbags :(

Yuanyu Chen

Jan 26, 2016, 12:44:19 AM1/26/16
to caff...@colijn.ca, Josh Grossnickle, SF2G
at least 4 of you guys have sandbags that you can offload to the more intense sandbaggers!

I'll +.5. maybe will want more sleep.

Ryan Minobe

Jan 26, 2016, 11:20:52 AM1/26/16
to SF2G
Piece of glass in the rear, quick change and made my train in milbrae. Thanks for a fun Ride while it lasted.

Scott Johnston

Jan 26, 2016, 11:28:08 AM1/26/16
to Ryan Minobe, sf2g

Really bummed that I couldn't make it, but still sick. Hopefully I'll get back out there Tr.

On Jan 26, 2016 8:21 AM, "Ryan Minobe" <rmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Piece of glass in the rear, quick change and made my train in milbrae.  Thanks for a fun Ride while it lasted.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Cordelia Link

Jan 26, 2016, 1:26:10 PM1/26/16
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, jo...@stanford.edu
Thanks for the ride everyone! Sorry about the "Style 2ish" bit on the first 280, though I did pay for it after everyone else continued it through the rollers and I couldn't keep up. Tactical mistake I guess.

Yvonne Yip

Jan 26, 2016, 2:15:29 PM1/26/16
to Cordelia Link, SF2G, Ryan Minobe, Scott Johnston
Hah, looks like the sandbags were out in force this morning. Glad I didn't come :)