Wed 6/21 BEX S2.5 6:30 PCR

James Brown

Jun 19, 2017, 7:35:12 PM6/19/17
to SF2G
I need to be in TC-1 by 9:30am.  Open to earlier if others are interested.

Joshuah Mello

Jun 20, 2017, 11:18:31 AM6/20/17
to SF2G
Looking to join from Millbrae to PA. I have no idea what time you'll be in Millbrae or where it's best to meet. Newby SF2Ger here.

Miles Cooper

Jun 20, 2017, 2:29:19 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
+1.

James Brown

Jun 20, 2017, 2:50:50 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
If you want to connect with me on Hangouts, I'm happy to share my map location when we start riding so you can track us.

Miles Cooper

Jun 20, 2017, 5:11:31 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
Clarifying my +1 - I'm going as far as Redwood Shores. I use SF2G to get to Peninsula meetings; not a newbie but not a regular. More familiar with Skyline than BEX. Can be talked into a little earlier if no-one else joins (but prefer not too much earlier). Will monitor to see if you update the rollout time.

M.

Patrick Lea

Jun 20, 2017, 11:48:03 PM6/20/17
to joshu...@gmail.com, sf2g
Often the best place to meet leaving from Millbrae is the water stop. There are a few other places as well but they can be a bit more side of the road than I like.  Probably leaving Millbrae station area between 715 and 730. To give you a general idea. Tracking will be much more accurate obviously.

Note not a +1

---

Christian Veer

Jun 21, 2017, 12:43:08 AM6/21/17
to patri...@gmail.com, SF2G, joshu...@gmail.com
+1 (PCR to MTV)

Joshuah Mello

Jun 21, 2017, 2:15:04 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
I actually rode PA to Millbrae today after work. Will be looking to join a ride later this week. Enjoy!

James Brown

Jun 21, 2017, 8:30:59 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
All, I had something unfortunately come up that requires me to -1.  Will catch you all next time.  Safe riding!

Christian Veer

Jun 21, 2017, 8:56:32 AM6/21/17
to ib...@google.com, SF2G
I will ride.