WED 7/9 bex 6:30 Jelly Donut s2

Alexis Baird

Jul 8, 2014, 2:54:42 PM7/8/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
My annual birthday donut ride. Jelly Donut is on 24th and S Van Ness for those of you that don't regularly frequent donut shops**. I reserve the right to stop off at other donut shops along the way as needed.

-Alexis

**And no, Dynamo Donuts does not count as a true donut shop.

R Samuel Klatchko

Jul 8, 2014, 3:06:11 PM7/8/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Geoff Clauss

Jul 8, 2014, 7:12:38 PM7/8/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday - I love donuts.  +1

Joep van Gassel

Jul 9, 2014, 12:34:24 AM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jeffrey Skokan

Jul 9, 2014, 12:39:21 AM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 I drop in San Mateo.

scott rossi

Jul 9, 2014, 12:41:44 AM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 to Foster City
+1 to MV

scott rossi

Jul 9, 2014, 3:24:14 PM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the ride this morning.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to stick around for the 2nd flat.  I was, however, only 2 minutes late for my 8am meeting.