Th 3/5 BEX 6:35 PCR S2.2

Janos

Mar 4, 2015, 3:59:55 PM3/4/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
6:35 because I'm taking BART and want a little wiggle room.

Also open to switching to CCEX route if someone is willing to lead that portion.

Who is in?

Ying Xiao

Mar 4, 2015, 5:03:08 PM3/4/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1...I see you're hedging on the time and the style :)

steve armijo

Mar 4, 2015, 5:19:25 PM3/4/15
to A Roja, SF2G
likely +0.5 from Cortland/Bayshore.

how does CCEX vary from BEX?

-s

---

Peter Colijn

Mar 4, 2015, 5:23:05 PM3/4/15
to steve armijo, A Roja, SF2G
CCEX takes Cesar Chavez instead of 24th street + potrero to get to the hairball.

steve armijo

Mar 5, 2015, 1:12:06 AM3/5/15
to A Roja, SF2G
*sigh* -.5, my babies are falling off things and breaking bones.

-s

Chris Ryan

Mar 5, 2015, 1:21:25 AM3/5/15
to st...@subgeni.us, A Roja, SF2G
No! Which one? What happened??

Russ

Mar 5, 2015, 9:02:23 AM3/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Russ

Mar 5, 2015, 9:05:49 AM3/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is alright or at least in a good mood. FYI, they recognize Sammy now whenever we bring him into the ER. Hope you don't become a regular as well.

Janos

Mar 5, 2015, 12:05:31 PM3/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Russ, we waited a couple of minutes and then left. I hope we didn't miss you.